Our Community Experience team is the cornerstone of theDesk as they are dedicated to the delivery of exceptional journey experience to our member. Based at the Beginning (aka the front desk) of theDesk, you will be representing the company and work in a great team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work together with other teammate on running the site, and ensure efficient service delivery and outstanding leave of member satisfaction
- Perform varied work, from managing daily meeting room reservations, greeting members and visitors as well as onsite facilities, equipment and office allocations
- Handle and follow up events occasionally.
- Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to members’ potential needs, requests and queries.
- Experience with another co-working, service office providers or in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Language: English fluency to business standards, local language(s) essential
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Customer service, sales and administration skills and experience preferred
- Energetic, responds well to a fast-moving environment and has a team player approach
Please email to email@example.com to submit your application.