We are recruiting young, capable professionals with outgoing personalities and a desire to learn, develop and be a part of an exciting home-grown business with ambitions to help lead the brand to greater international heights.
The Community Partnership Manager is the face of the company — he/she represents and personifies theDesk’s ethos and our inclusive community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the inclusive community through events and meaningful, long-lasting business and social relationships between members and the local neighbourhood
- Organize events for members and the general public that are engaging, memorable and place theDesk ‘top of mind’ for event management and delivery.
- Provide the sales support by assisting the commercial department to conduct sales tours of the spaces, promoting theDesk’s unique family atmosphere.
- Develop CSR program to support causes within the local neighbourhood
- People Person – A genuine enjoyment from making good friends and valuable business connections.
- Degree holder and/or work experience in Hospitality and/or Marketing related roles are preferred but not essential.
- Independent, self-starter: always looking for better solutions to improve oneself and the business fluent in spoken English and Mandarin. Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing).
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.