theDesk is looking for a smart, ambitious and consultative-in-approach Events Sales Executive to support theDesk’s expansion plans in Hong Kong.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Business: Win business and grow events revenue across all Hong Kong locations.
- Tailor: Be comfortable working with a range of clients to design and host a range of event formats.
- Account Development: Develop strong client relationships and repeat business.
- Service Development: Build relationships with external service providers to develop a portfolio of additional revenue streams to enhance client events and experience.
- Team: Provide clear event details, set-up and client expectations to Community Experience Team responsible for hosting the event.
- Stay Ahead: Be organised in time, resources and reporting. Participate in cross-functional project and working groups to support broader company objectives.
- Mindset: Think differently. Add value to theDesk’s spaces and position the company as a co-working front-runner.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese) required.
- Self-sufficiency – able to perform independently.
- A passion for innovation — ability to think creatively, implement ideas and retain a commercial mindset
- Smart, fast-learner with a broad knowledge base.
This role reports to theDesk’s Community Growth Director. Please contact Paul Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.