theDesk is looking for a smart, ambitious and consultative-in-approach (Senior) Community Growth Manager to support theDesk’s expansion into China.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consultative approach to qualifying, placing and retaining Members at theDesk’s new development in Shanghai. Grow Membership and commercial opportunities to meet targets and provide support to new projects and partnerships.
- Focus on building and fostering relationships with Members and clients who share theDesk’s values and ethos. Develop a referral network and repeat business opportunities.
- Provide input and ongoing analysis into the product and service portfolio including proposing ideas for new product and service development which are localised for Chinese market.
- Be an independent worker – have the ability to take initiative and make decisions. Act as a lynchpin and mentor to peers. Be comfortable being managed remotely.
- Be organised in time, resources and reporting and always stay ahead.
- Think differently. Add value to theDesk’s spaces and position the company as a new player in China’s co-working ecosystem.
- At least 5 years’ experience in commercial or consultative sales roles.
- Experience in co-working or hospitality industries is considered advantageous.
- Fluency in Chinese and English.
- A passion for innovation — ability to think creatively, implement ideas and retain a commercial mindset
- Smart, fast-learner with a broad knowledge base.
Please email to email@example.com to submit your application.