Marketing Manager, Shanghai
With our expansion to Shanghai, PRC, we are looking for energetic and passionate marketer to join our local Shanghai Team to take care of the overall marketing work for our Shanghai business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and execute our marketing strategies (e.g. branding, PR, lead generation, events, etc) for theDesk Shanghai, PRC.
- Curate marketing content in terms of newsDesk, i.e. theDesk blogs and marketing materials, etc.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Feedback local insights to management team in Hong Kong.
- Report to Chief Marketing Officer.
- Passion for marketing. Out-going. Willing to take up challenges.
- Flexible mindset. Ready to work in a start-up environment with limited resources.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle details and deadlines.
- Solid experience in content creation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as a part of a Team.
- A degree in Business / Marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- At least 5-8 years of solid marketing experience in PRC.
Please email to email@example.com to submit your application.